Senior Accountant #SGUnitedJobs
Workplace Address: LIREA INDUSTRIAL BUILDING, 37 MACTAGGART ROAD 368083
• Permanent • Senior Executive • 4 years exp • Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
$3,500 – $3,800 a month
Job Description & Requirements
The Senior Accountant will provide support to the office in terms of
1. Able to execute month end closing and perform full sets of accounts.
2. Keeping proper filing and records of customers invoices, company expenses and assisting the office manager to prepare regular payments to suppliers and vendors.
3. Keeping proper filing and records of company expenses.
4. General office administrative support as and when needed.
5. Execute GST submission or IRAS filing.
6. Generate monthly Profit and Loss reports for management.
7. Assist in preparing monthly payroll.
The candidate must require:
1. 3 to 4 years’ accounting working experience.
2. Detailed and meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight datelines.
3. Proficient in MS Office and MYOB Accounting software is essential.
4. Creditable accounting qualifications.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org