Production Sous Chef #SGUNITEDJOBS
Workplace Address: LIREA INDUSTRIAL BUILDING, 37 MACTAGGART ROAD 368083
• Full Time • Non-executive • 3 years exp • F&B
$3,000 – $4,500 a month
Job Description & Requirements
1. Stationed in a Production Kitchen to supervise and manage kitchen crew, operations and end products.
2. Responsible to design and execute the Western Hot Meal products to propose or requested by OEM customers or own brand.
3. Ensure food production cost do not over-run budget and ensure production margin optimisation and efficiency.
4. Ensure kitchen cleanliness and staff hygiene is kept in tip-top condition.
5. Ensure kitchen supplies, equipment are kept in tip-top operational condition.
6. Ensure products in stock are inventorised and managed in FIFO order to customers.
1. Graduated from a recognized culinary school.
2. Minimum of 5 years work experience in the F&B sector preferably in the restaurant kitchen as Chef in Western Hot Meals.
3. Working knowledge of pastry ( puff pastry ) and Western Hot meals is essential.
4. Working knowledge of MS OFFICE.
5. Flair and working knowledge of Western Hot Meal recipes.
6. Ability to keep up and have the passion and knowledge on latest food trend, technology, techniques and apply to production.
7. Working Knowledge of Food arrangement and packaging to appear attractive in Facebook, Instagram, Internet is highly preferred.
Please send your cv to email@example.com