Marketing Executive #SGJOBSUNITED
Workplace Address: LIREA INDUSTRIAL BUILDING, 37 MACTAGGART ROAD 368083
• Full Time • Executive • 3 years exp • Marketing / Public Relations
$3,000 – $3,200 a month
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing-oriented and internet-savvy intern candidate in assisting the Product Development group in listing into E-commerce websites, filling up listing forms as well as taking Instagram-worthy product shots as well as product lifestyle shots. As a marketing executive, you will assist to collaborate and follow up with internal product teams as well as liaise with external web/marketing/ad agencies to roll out new products to distribution channels as well as E-commerce sites. This position also requires you to build up the company product brands across retail, internet and F&B channels utilising marketing strategies as deem fit. Ultimately, you will need to value-add and contribute to the growth of the business via your marketing experience and knowledge.
1. Support the team in daily administrative tasks
2. Generate marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and e-commerce sites as well as company website and online shop sales)
3. Prepare promotional presentations
4. Be able to take white background product shots as well as lifestyle product shots
5. List new products into E-commerce sites.
6. Post articles onto company facebook, instagram etc
1. Demonstrate a successful track record in brand building.
2. At least a diploma in Marketing with working knowledge in Digital Marketing.
3. Working knowledge of major E-commerce sites
4. Working knowledge of major social media platforms like FaceBook, Instagram ,TikTok, Telegram, Livestream etc
5. Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
6. Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
9. Strong working knowledge and interest in taking products shots that are KOL/Instagram worthy
10. At least 1 year work experience in relevant field or if fresh graduate having an internship in a marketing role during studies will be an added advantage.
11. Able to work under tight timelines
12. Able to be resourceful and work independently with minimal supervision
13. Strong interest in foodstuff
14. Strong Visual Merchandising skills and acumen
15. Flair for visual retail
16. Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore PR need apply.
17. At least a diploma in Marketing with working knowledge in Digital Marketing.
18. Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
19. Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
20. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
21. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
22. At least 1 year work experience in relevant field or if fresh graduate having an internship in a marketing role during studies will be an added advantage.
23. Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore PR need apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
Please send your cv to email@example.com