Digital Marketing Specialist #SGUnitedJobs
Workplace Address: LIREA INDUSTRIAL BUILDING, 37 MACTAGGART ROAD 368083
• Full Time • Non-executive • 3 years exp • Marketing / Public Relations
$2,500 – $2,800 a month
Job Description & Requirements
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
1. Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
4. Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
5. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
6. Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
7. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
8. Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
10. Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
11. Evaluates emerging technologies.
12. Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
1. Creating and maintaining client relationships
2. Self-motivated yet customer-focused
3. Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
4. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate appropriate.
5. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator software
6. Diploma / Degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent
7. A portfolio of past marketing achievements , competency is preferred.
Please send your cv to email@example.com